30 Oct 5 Ways to Use an Email Signature to Boost Sales and Customer Engagement
Email Signatures and Logistics Marketing
Do you find yourself struggling to come up with creative ideas for your logistics marketing? Listen, you’re not alone, but there are some relatively simple ways to boost sales. Let’s take a look at email signatures.
Spicing up your email signatures offer valuable opportunities to get educational and informative information in front of your customers on a regular basis. When you use email signatures consistently, you personalize your brand which leads to customer engagement in the form of website visits and sales opportunities.
5 Creative Ways to Use Email Signatures
- Add an option for customers to review your company. Wanting feedback from customers is a no-brainer. But it can be a difficult ask, especially if you’re not sure what the answer will be. But when you add a review option in your email signature, you make it easy for happy customers to sing your praises. Set it up to connect directly to your Google Review, and you’ll be golden.
- Add a graphic that links to important content on your website. There’s nothing more frustrating than creating great content fewer than ten people see. But when you add a link to this content in your email signature, you’ll get more eyes on your blog and you’ll increase engagement with your website.
- Add a photo of yourself. Video meetings were becoming popular even before the advent of COVID-19 and the ubiquitous Zoom meetings. We are wired for connection, and smiling faces make connection easier. A good picture is worth a 1000 words.
- Add social media icons to company and personal pages. If you’re a regular reader of our blog, you’ll know that we like social media for logistics companies. Links to your social media pages is an easy way to “ask” customers to follow you and your company. And these pages boost customer engagement by providing educational and fun content.
- Add a giph or moving graphic to grab attention. Hey, nothing is more eye-catching than a good giph. Put one on your email signature, and the reader’s eye will travel through your email to that catchy signature. It’s a great way to keep attention long enough for someone to take in some important information.
Email signatures are a great way to engage with current and prospective customers, but there are a couple things to remember when planning your new email signature. First of all, be creative. A new email signature is a great way to have fun and show your winning personality. But while you are being creative, remember not to go overboard. Don’t be so flashy that your new signature triggers a spam warning and inhibits the proper sending of your emails.
Here at Squirrel Works, we love using email signatures; however, it’s not something we actually offer customers. We do work with a great company called Opensense. You can check out their website for more information and to get started.
If you’re interested in boosting your logistics marketing and would like more ideas, we’d love to chat. We are the first and only marketing company solely for the logistics industry and we enjoy helping companies like yours.