28 Nov Overcoming Procrastination
Procrastination affects us all. At first, we might think that we’ll just check a Facebook notification but 15 minutes later, we’re still scrolling through our timeline, sharing memes and laughing at cat videos.
Even the most successful people struggle to overcome procrastination and distraction, but in an industry that is constantly evolving, it’s important to develop tactics that help you stay productive, in order to get through your never-ending task list.
Essay Expert shared this helpful infographic which explores 15 simple tips for overcoming procrastination and getting more done! Although it is technically aimed at students, these productivity tips are practical and easy to implement in whatever industry you may find yourself, including logistics!
Here are 15 tips featured in the infographic to help you start beating procrastination:
- Know yourself (why/what makes you procrastinate?)
- Practice effective time management
- Change your perspective
- Commit to assignments
- Work in productive environments
- Be realistic
- Talk to yourself positively (encourage yourself to keep going)
- Have a flexible schedule
- Swiss-cheese tasks (break them up into smaller bits)
- Don’t indulge fantasies
- Plan for obstacles
- Be open to learning
- Don’t rely on others for help
- Reward progress
- Learn to forgive yourself
Courtesy of: http://essay.expert